- This event has passed.
BRUNCH Candles and Calligraphy Galentine’s Class (Plymouth)
February 4 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
This one is for all you poetic and noble land mermaids! It’s almost time for ladies to celebrate ladies on Galentine’s Day.
Who doesn’t love candles? Who doesn’t love calligraphy?! Now let’s combine the two for our first ever dual workshop! During this workshop, you will not only learn how to create your very own non-toxic candle, but you will also learn the beautiful art of calligraphy! Emily, the owner of La Vie Luna Apothecary is teaming up with Jen from w.inks Modern Calligraphy + Design to bring you this unique class concept!
The best part? You will walk away with a beautiful candle that you not only poured yourself, but one that you created a calligraphy label for! Perfect for yourself or to make for a loved one as a Galentine’s gift. The choice is yours! Wine and light refreshments will be served.
What your ticket gets you:
– A full candle making class followed by calligraphy class where you will calligraph your very own candle label
– All instructions, tools, and ingredients for both the candle making portion and callifraphy portion of the workshop
– Wine & other refreshments will be provided
– The opportunity to chat with both Emily and Jen about all of your candle & calligraphy questions
– 10% off coupon for La Vie Luna Apothecary to shop while the store is closed (or come back whenever you want and use it)
The chance to purchase your own Calligraphy kit at the end of the class.
Purchase Tickets Here.
Event calendar courtesy of See Plymouth.